StepStone Family Support. The Strength To Carry On.
Parent Aide and In-Home Family Support Services: Families receive individualized support and instruction in parenting skills, life management, and home management through a variety of techniques, including our exclusive Parenting & Resource Education Program. These services may be available on a private-pay basis or when referred through your state case manager.
StepStone Family Support Specialists assist families through:
- Family Advocacy: Supporting families’ growth and development of parenting skills.
- Promoting Safe and Stable Families: Strengthening and stabilizing families through a continuum of services.
- Parent Education: Enhancing the ability of parents to create stable and nurturing environments which promote safety for all family members and healthy child development.
- Visitation Services: Supporting family connections by providing visitation services to families working toward reunification, or those with court-ordered visitation that requires professional supervision.
- Home Based Services: Parenting, life and home management skills offered in the privacy of the family’s home.
In addition to the above, the StepStone In-Home Family Support services program provides individual and family counseling to parents and families involved with the state CPS system. These services are provided by licensed, masters level counselors in the privacy of the client’s home.