The need for quality care for children with developmental disabilities is rising in Arizona, making it important for us to find supportive, loving homes for our children and adults with special needs. We are advocates for children and adults with special needs as well as their caregivers.
Minimum Requirements to become a licensed Child Developmental Home provider:
- Must be at least 21
- If married, both spouses must complete all licensing requirements
- Applicants must all attend APTCH pre-service training requirements
- All adults in the home must obtain a Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Family must be financially able to meet their own needs
- Applicants must show proof of lawful presence
- Must have the time to devote to a child or adult in need
- Home must be able to pass a home inspection.
- If you have a pool or spa, you must comply with safety guidelines.